Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

8 Days Old | Murfreesboro Newborn Photography { frogs and faeries }

I visited Baby K this week for her newborn session. At just 8 days old, she was very alert and aware of her surroundings. Not to mention TINY!!

Sullivan6

But after some swaddling and rocking, I got her to sleep.
Sullivan2

Sullivan5

Sullivan3

For all my photographer friends out there, this one was shot at 1.4! :)
Sullivan4

And of course, Baby K's Itty Bitty Parts
Sullivan1

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous little girl....beautiful shots for mom and dad to choose from....that last composite is really fantastic, too! Love them!

Megan said...

Oooh...love the grey blanket. I need one of those, lol. Lovely collage there at the end. :)

Christine said...

I love all of them- the headband is perfect!

cherron said...

Oh, she is so beautiful and itty bitty.

Aimee said...

What a sweetie, I love the little headband and the last image of the collage!

Ellen Dykstra said...

Oh, she is so sweet and delicate! Beautiful newborn work!

Anonymous said...

Super heart that first one!
Leila

Lisa Vest said...

OH, my...she is gorgeous. Love the pics. Can't wait for our new grandson to get here.

Post a Comment